Karat By Lollicup, headquartered in Chino, CA is the manufacturer of Karat® food disposable goods and TeaZone® beverage products, the distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients, & specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 4 regional warehouses are located in CA, SC, WA and TX), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Flame Broiler, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: www.karatpackaging.com
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to packing slips.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, and color or product code.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information using the appropriate method.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area per housekeeping standards at all times.
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
SKILL & REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
- Electric or LPG Forklift certified
- MHE electric rider pallet jack certified
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicant must be authorized to work in the US; bilingual preferred (English/Mandarin or English/Spanish).
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
COMPENSATION: $14 – $16/hr DOE + Health/Dental after three-month probation period; 401(k) after one year employment. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, company event(s), & on-the-house birthday meal from the Central Kitchen.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit cover letter & resume to be considered. We look forward to hearing from you! PLEASE NO WALK IN
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour