Karat By Lollicup – Branchburg, NJ
Karat® By Lollicup™ headquartered in Chino, CA, is the manufacturer of Karat® food disposable goods and Tea Zone® beverage products, the distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients & specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 5 regional warehouses are located in CA, SC, WA, TX, and NJ), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Flame Broiler, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: www.karatpackaging.com
· Schedule and manage daily resources needed to complete daily workload plans/goals with accuracy and efficiency.
· Assists warehouse staff by performing duties such as: prepping goods for shipping, unloading trucks, and safely operating warehousing equipment.
· Manages and controls, condition and security of inventory including its proper storage and handling and ensure efficient space utilization, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
· Leads by example and follows all Company policies, procedures, and ensuring that safety standards are adhered to in all areas of the warehouse.
· Is actively training and focusing on improving the department.
· Actively provides recommendations for improvements.
· Monitors and assists in maintaining budgetary goals and objectives.
· Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Produce reports and statistics regularly according to company KPI requirements.
· Other duties may be required as assigned.
· Must possess exceptional leadership skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, business administration OR minimum 5-10 years of direct work experience in Supply Chain, Warehouse, demand, distribution, inventory and production planning as well as procurement, strategic sourcing and vendor management.
· Strong knowledge in warehouse management procedures and best practices
· Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
· Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
· Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Occasional travel between distribution centers may be required, (to our other warehouse locations in the US)
· Leadership skills including team facilitation, training, and motivation.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Applicant must be authorized to work in the US
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
COMPENSATION: $70,000 / salary DOE; Health/Dental after three-month probation period; 401(k) after one-year employment.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time