Karat® by Lollicup™, headquartered in Chino, CA, is the manufacturer of Karat® food disposable goods and TeaZone® beverage products, the distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients, & specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 4 regional warehouses are located in CA, SC, WA and TX), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Flame Broiler, The Coffee Bean, Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: https://karatpackaging.com/
MAIN JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide excellent customer service; communicate, and coordinate with other departments to resolve tasks. First point-of-contact for general customer inquiries (e.g., pricing, products, scheduling etc). Build and maintain business relationship with customers by providing prompt and accurate service; promote customer loyalty.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Process and follow-up on orders, applications, samples, and requests from customers and prospective customers
- Anticipate and assist customer needs and questions, problem solving
- Responding promptly to all inquiries by telephone, electronically, and/or in person
- Cross-selling and educating customer regarding any product or service questions
- Gather market and competitor information/data
- Additional customer service and sales support related assignments.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have at least 1-3+ years of B2B customer service and/or work experience in foodservice-related industry. The ideal candidate will have good writing and communication skills, be resourceful, and be a team player. Applicant must be authorized to work in the US.
WORK SCHEDULE: TBD
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS: Strong computer skills, fluency with Microsoft
Excel/Word/Outlook and internet knowledge. 10 key skills and Bilingual a plus!
COMPENSATION: $2,400 – $2,800/month DOE + Health/Dental available after three month probation period; 401(k) with generous employer match after 1 year of employment.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit cover letter & resume to be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!