Karat® by Lollicup™ headquartered in Chino, CA, is the manufacturer of Karat® & Karat Earth® food disposable packaging and TeaZone® beverage products, the master distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients (such as Da Vinci, Big Train, Monin etc), and we also specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 5 regional warehouses are located in CA, TX, SC,
WA and NJ), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Chili’s, TGI Friday, Flame Broiler, Torchy’s Taco, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: https://karatpackaging.com/
Karat® by Lollicup is currently seeking an Account Manager – Regional Sales (II) to join our new and growing team in Texas. We are looking for someone who is energized and inspired by the possibility of being part of this exciting opportunity to contribute to a startup location in its beginning stages!
DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Set and monitor pipeline and meet sales targets
- Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met.
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
- Ensure brands consistency
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Collect and analyze data trends
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Must meet monthly quota on new accounts
- And other sales-related assignments
- Able to travel extensively
QUALIFICATIONS: We are looking for an assertive, responsible team-player. Applicant must be authorized to work in the US.
WORK SCHEDULE: TBD
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 years minimum experience in (mid-size/medium chain) B2B sales/account management, preferably in the foodservice disposables industry.
- Proven work experience as Regional Sales Manager
- Demonstrate experience in negotiating and meeting clients requirements
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to prepare presentation & costing proposal for management review
- Ability to lead and motivate junior team members
- Computer and internet savvy.
- Bilingual preferred.
COMPENSATION: $4,800-$6,000/month DOE plus potential bonus; Health/Dental & benefits available after three-month probation period and 401(k) with competitive match after 1 year of employment. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Karat® by Lollicup™ Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, company events, & birthday movie tickets.
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply with cover letter & resume to be considered.
Karat® by Lollicup™ is the leading bubble tea, coffee, and restaurant supply enterprise.
Under its trademark licensing program, Karat® by Lollicup™ established 70+ Karat® by Lollicup™ Coffee &
Tea cafes across the country. Karat® by Lollicup™ also manufactures and distributes Karat® and Karat Earth® branded disposable wares including plastic, paper and PLA cups, utensils, and more. We currently service a wide range of customers from individual food-service retailers, Bars & Restaurants, Hotels & Casinos, & Coffee Roasters to food service distributors (such as US Foodservice, Sysco, etc.)